Students who have shown courage in dealing with epilepsy, commitment to their education, and perseverance in eliminating the obstacles that epilepsy may present are welcome to apply for the Erika Foundation Educational Scholarship. This program is made possible by a partnership between the Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas and the Erika Knode Epilepsy Awareness Memorial Foundation.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a person must:
- Have a diagnosis of epilepsy/seizure disorder;
- Provide proof of acceptance to a post-secondary academic or vocational program;
- Be a recent high school graduate;
- Attend school full-time; and
- Be a legal resident of Central and South Texas