- This event has passed.
Epilepsy Superhero 5K
November 11 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at Mission County Park Pavilions $15 - $35
Calling All Superheroes!
Join us at our annual Epilepsy SuperHero 5K Fun Run/Walk November 11 at Mission Country Park Pavilions. This is a rain or shine event!
Tuesday–Thursday, November 7–9 from 9am–7pm
EFCST Main Office
10615 Perrin Beitel Rd #602
San Antonio, TX 78217
What to Expect
- Runners/Walkers: Enjoy a noncompetitive route along the scenic Lake Pflugerville Trail. Your choice of a 5K route (3.1 mile) or take a shortcut.
- Virtual Walkers: Can’t make it or want to sleep in? Virtual walkers receive all the benefits of participating without having to be there on the big day!
- Dogs, strollers, families, joggers and walkers are all welcome!
- Form a running team
- Form a fundraising team
Early Registration Deadline: October 20
- After this date shirts are subject to availability
- Online registration ends on November 10 at 4pm
- In-person registration is available on November 11 starting at 7am Mission County Park Pavilions
Funds raised at this event will benefit the programs and services of the Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas.